From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-27 09:22:49

--- Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm getting the following when I try to update from the CVS system.
>
> `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> ' from cvs server
> `@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
> ' from cvs server
> `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> I havn't used CVS for a couple of weeks - I did have to change my $CVSROOT
> string some time
> ago. But this is something new.

AFAIK all SF CVS projects had this problem a week or two ago, about a couple of
days after SF came back after the long outage.

> Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Edit your file /home/Robert Ramey/.ssh/known_hosts and remove line 3. Try the
cvs command again, say "yes" once to accept the new host key.

Note that I just encountered a new CVS lock problem; see my other message from
a few minutes ago...