From: Maarten Kronenburg (M.Kronenburg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-29 16:49:29

Gerhard,
Unfortunately I know nothing about threading.
The integer class itself also has static variables,
although not static integers.
Will this then also be a threading problem?
Users are of course free to make an
unsigned integer with a non-static modulus.
The sign of x mod y is the sign of y (or zero).
This means that when the user supplies
a negative modulus, the unsigned integers
are always negative or zero.
This seems to me to be the most consistent.
Regards, Maarten.