From: Jarrad Waterloo (jwaterloo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-05 09:28:12

Wonderful library! I hope it becomes part of boost. Even if we get 't1_?',
how committed are you to providing 't2_?' and 't3_?'? Further, this may or
not be the right place for this and I know you are big on the SI or similar
units but has there been any consideration to adding monetary types. The
requirements would be a monetary base class with specializations for
dollars, pounds, euros and expandable to any type of currency. The further
needs to be a global, static or facet, that is replaceable and stores the
conversion factors that way it could have a default text file implementation
that could be replaced with an database implementation.