From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-05 11:12:30

"Janek Kozicki" <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi Paul,
>
> When talking about physical quantities, I'd like to ask a related
> subject - math constants. They would be really handy inside boost (not
> as a separate library).
>
> Err.. what is the status of including your math constants library ?

It might be worth asking Paul (Bristow)about that. ( I wasnt one of the math
constants authors)

The math constants included with pqs are in my preferred format and seem to work
OK. It might be worth removing the math and physics ( for physics constants) sub
namespaces though, as they dont add much IMO.

regards
Andy Little