From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-05 11:26:33

Andy Little said: (by the date of Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:12:30 +0100)

> "Janek Kozicki" <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > When talking about physical quantities, I'd like to ask a related
> > subject - math constants. They would be really handy inside boost (not
> > as a separate library).
> >
> > Err.. what is the status of including your math constants library ?
>
> It might be worth asking Paul (Bristow)about that. ( I wasnt one of the math
> constants authors)
>
> The math constants included with pqs are in my preferred format and seem to work
> OK. It might be worth removing the math and physics ( for physics constants) sub
> namespaces though, as they dont add much IMO.

oops, I didn't notice that you have math constants in pqs. Well then -
when pqs gets to boost I don't need to care about others math constants
libraries. There should be just one in boost, right?

there is a noteworthy post by Paul, about maths constants: http://tinyurl.com/m8zhd
especially point 9 in the list ;)