From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-06 14:47:19

I've tracked down the cause of my errors wrt
kruskal_minimum_spanning_tree.

Recently the Boost Concept Checking Library adopted a
new naming scheme, deprecating those classes whose
names that have the "Concept" suffix in favor of the
corresponding classes without the suffix. AFAICS the
BGL algorithms are still using the concept checking
classes with the old names, which should be okay until
a future release removes the old classes. The problem
lies in <boost/concept/detail/concept_def.hpp>, line
26: the ctor that was supposed to satisfy GCC 3.4.4 is
fouling up my own compiler, GCC 3.4.2 (MinGW).

The ideal solution would be to update the BGL
algorithms to use the new naming scheme.

                              Cromwell D. Enage