From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-07 16:04:15

Cromwell Enage said: (by the date of Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:56:22 -0700 (PDT))

> > > So far, we haven't gotten many reviews. If you're thinking about
> > > writing one, it would be great if you could finish it up.
> >
> > Well, you've got more now, but I would hope to get mine in sometime
> > in the next few days
> > However, with a 2 month old baby this might be
> > tricky,
>
> Congrats, anyway! I myself just got hired into my
> first real programming job, so I also won't have much
> time to submit a review while I'm getting up to speed.
>
> Cromwell D. Enage

well, then considering above I think it would be wise to extend the
deadline by few days, or another week?

It would be very sad if it got rejected because the reviewers didn't
have enough time to grasp the whole library. And it is HUGE.

If I follow correctly we currently have 5 votes, of which one is
abstaining, 2 negative and 2 positive. This is not good news (for me)...
I really would like to see pqs in boost - I can't wait to start using it
in my application.