From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 07:28:52

Hi Paul,

"Paul A Bristow" wrote

We havent moved on much!

Your post is particularly amusing because the sentence including the text " Ohms
as O" in your reply has been magically transformed in the round trip. What has
been returned to me as a Capital O was sent as the electronic symbol for ohms
at considerable trouble. I went in to MS Word, selected the ohms symbol and
pasted it in, with some sort of vague hope that it might survive the trip.

regards
Andy Little