From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 12:04:59

Looks like almost all issues re borland 5.82 serialization
have been cleared up due to your efforts.

Thanks a lot.

Just to demonstrate that no good dead goes unpunished,
you might want to look into the following.

test variant fails - I think this is something in the
variant library itself and not addressable from
within the serialization libary or tests.

test_no_rtti - this has always failed with bcb 5.64
and still fails with 5.82. I had given up hope. But
I think I saw it pass with bjam V2. I checked
the command line switches and they were different.

So I'm wondering if some tweaking of the command
line switches might help bcb passing on this test
as well as possible others in other libraries.

Anyway - thanks again for your hard work
and successful results.

Robert Ramey