From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 12:19:49

On the contrary:

a kilosecond is about 15 minutes - a tea break,
a megasecond is about a fortnight - a holiday,
and a gigsecond is about 70 years - a lifetime.

Isn't SI wonderful ;-))

But I digress - and so have others - I think we should focus on the basic
structure of PQS rather than detail like this.

Whatever the SI rules say, some people always want to do it their own way in
their units and multiples, so we MUST be able to permit this, even if it is
discouraged but the library making it more troublesome.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]