From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-09 05:28:46

>>>interest and a need. On the other hand, at least unofficially, Boost
>>>is your party
>>
>>I don't know what that means. I am one of several moderators; it's
>>not "mine."
>
> Put it another away. You have put a lot of work into Boost. Your vote in a
> review is an order of magnitude more powerful than mine...

It is my understanding that if any weighting of votes is done it is
based on the answer to "Are you knowledgeable about the problem
domain?"; I sincerely hope having "boost" in your email address makes no
difference at all :-).

Darren

P.S. I won't be reviewing as I've neither time nor need for the library,
but I've been skimming the reviews and my impression is if it is
rejected it will be simply because it is half-finished (t2_quantity,
docs, etc.), and once finished would be very useful to a large group of
people.