From: David Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-09 13:13:39

Darren Cook wrote:

> P.S. I won't be reviewing as I've neither time nor need for the library,
> but I've been skimming the reviews and my impression is if it is
> rejected it will be simply because it is half-finished (t2_quantity,
> docs, etc.)

No. There are some fundamental design problems with the library that
prohibit various uses of it. Oleg and I have pointed out showstoppers
for the two of us. There are issues for other people as well.

That said, I very much want to encourage further work on this library.
It _is_ very important. I'm disappointed that Andy does not seem
committed to it. The volume of feedback indicates that there's a
lot of interest.

                        -Dave