From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-11 04:45:25

Jan Stetka(e)k dio:
> Hi,
> Its good that shmem/interprocess is moving on. Concerning MinGW
> offset_ptr.hpp is still needed before an instance of shmem::map is used.
> I will give more detail if necessary
> Thanks

I will look at it again. These problems are caused by ADL lookup issues,
and my big ADL ignorance. In my hands, ADL is more a problem than a
solution with just simple swap functions, because I start having include
order issues. I've been googling around but I can find any interesting
thing related to "proper" ADL use, I only find some simple ADL examples.

Do we have any recommendation regarding ADL in Boost? I've seen some
threads related to mpl vs. ADL lookup issues, but they are from 2002.
Any ADL expert willing to help?

Regards,

Ion