From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-13 22:20:41

Patches item #1489352, was opened at 05/16/06 00:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=307586&aid=1489352&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch fixes the definition of the
Interlocked*-functions when using Windows CE
(_WIN32_WCE is defined). The functions use the "old"
(VC6 without platform SDK) forms of the functions
without the volatile keyword. The patch can be applied
to both CVS HEAD and the 1_34 branch, since the file
wasn't modified since then.