From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 14:56:24

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:14:40 -0500, Rene Rivera
<grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Rene Rivera wrote:
>OK, it turns out I had already checked in all the changes I had so far.
>And I updated the wiki page. And yes any help in implementation,
>documentation, and testing is appreciated.

Very good job. The only part I think I've not understood completely is
the issues section: particularly the sentence

  "The only option I can think of is to go ahead and define the
   corresponding version macro and have the code deal with the
   multiple defs."

Considering, for instance, Comeau with _MSC_VER defined, you mean user
code would need to do:

 #if BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_CXX_COMO, == ...) && \
     (defined _MSC_VER && _MSC_VER == ...)

? That seems acceptable to me.

--Gennaro.