From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-15 20:47:12

>Jose wrote:
>
>the design guide (and tutorial) have not changed. Are they up to date
?

>Do you plan to document the IO extension ?

There are little changes to the documents, as they were already
up-to-date. The only significant change is section 14 of the design
guide, which describes the new I/O extension.

>The last release in sf is dated 2-june. is that the last one ?

Please use the following URL for the latest code and documentation:
http://opensource.adobe.com/gil
The stuff inside sourceforge is the monthly release of ASL, which does
not contain the latest updates.

>It would also be nice if you could also reply to a previous email
regarding
>GIL not
>being flexible enough

Strangely, Pavel's original post never got to my email client. Thanks
Jose for pointing it out to me - I will read it carefully and respond
tomorrow.

Lubomir