From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-16 18:22:48

Can someone please put some kind of schedule/update/news on the webpage?

If we do not have a timetable, can we at least put some information
about what is planned to be in 1.34? It would be nice to have a link at
the top with the other main links that is something like "Plans for
upcoming release" or some such.

I am particularly interested to see the plans for all the "recently"
accepted libraries.

In addition, on the "Review Report" can we include some information
about when the accepted libraries will become available in the release
schedule?

Thanks... (eagerly awaiting asio, property-tree, shmem, and statechart
;-)