From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-19 16:39:30

Jeff Garland wrote:

> So, in short, there's a bug in the new code that I'm going to fix,
> but
> it isn't causing the current regression failures you're seeing.

I know. I was just trying to see what will happen with date_time
library tests on the two HP platforms -- Tru64 and HP-UX -- when you
get rid of the old I/O code conditionlized with
USE_DATE_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO macro.

I think, that after the fix in date_facet.hpp, Tru64 will be fine: the
tests compile cleanly without the USE_DATE_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO macro
defined except teststreams.cpp which is missing:

#include "boost/date_time/gregorian/greg_facet.hpp"

Currently, teststreams.cpp does not compile without the
USE_DATE_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO macro defined not only on Tru64 with
cxx, but, also, on Linux with either Intel compiler or g++. When I add
missing '#include', it compiles cleanly on all of the above.

There is a general problem with date_time library tests HP-UX: the
tests fail to compile with the same compilation error. I'm looking
into it.

Boris Gubenko