From: Bernhard Reiter (ockham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-20 15:12:54

i ran into probably the same issue (actually, the <snip> part is
important, as the last lines probably tell you that your catalog.xml
produced those errors). so try deleting catalog.xml from the
subdirectory the error message tells you it's located at (might be
something like ./bin/gcc/debug/ if gcc is your compiler) -- it will then
be automatically regenerated by boostbook when you run bjam --v2 again.
(catalog.xml is a file that points to locations of xsl and dtd files
required by boostbook, and when regenerated, it will use the paths you
provided in user-config.jam -- that's why it's troubled if locations
were changed, but catalog.xml wasn't deleted to indicate it needs
regenerating)

regards,
bernhard
ps: you're a SoCer too, right?