From: Zhang (zxg_32_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-20 02:34:07

Hi, I was trying to use quickbook. Jamfile.v2 looks like

using quickbook ;
xml mybook : mybook.qbk ;
boostbook standalone
    :
        mybook
    :
    ;

And in user-config.jam:

using boostbook : ../../boostbook/xsl : ../../boostbook/dtd ;

But here are the error messages:

warning: Python location is not configured
warning: the Boost.Python library won't be built
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...patience...
...found 976 targets...
...updating 1 target...
xslt-xsltproc-dir html/HTML.manifest
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl"
compilation error: file
/cygdrive/e/Programs/VC++/Boost/tools/boostbook/xsl/html
.xsl line 8 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/h
tml/chunk.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/html/chunk-common.xsl"
compilation error: file
/cygdrive/e/Programs/VC++/Boost/tools/boostbook/xsl/chun
k-common.xsl line 7 element import
xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/h
tml/chunk-common.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/
xsl/current/lib/lib.xsl"
<snip>

My network is working fine, does somebody know why it says can't load those
URLs? Please reply to my mailbox in addition to this mailing list, thanks.

Zhang