From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-22 17:23:31

"Peter Dimov" wrote:

>> A bug report for __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ has been sent.
>
> What do you mean by "working"? Does __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ not work? 'Cause I
> already committed your suggestion to enable it. :-)

http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?c%2B%2B/5178

It is the smallest of existing problems.

The current (8.49.1) version of DMC is not yet fit
for Boost. I got quite a high hope for near future
because:

* DMC propgress is quite visible (year ago
  almost nothing in Boost had compiled)
* finally a useable STLport had appeared (5.10, beta few
  days ago - previous versions were less than good)
* I am not alone in trying the Boost compatibility
* the patches are released frequently

/Pavel