From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 01:39:51

Recently I've been getting anti-spam challenge-response emails from some
subcribers on the Boost list. Personally I find such emails on a public
list rude. Do people expect everyone on the list to register onto their
respective anti-spam filters? I for one won't. It just means that person
will never get many of the communications going on in the list. Since
I'm now filtering email through Google, most likely I'll just mark such
emails as SPAM and eventually the persons will never see Boost email
again. But that sounds rude on my part.

Any suggestions?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything