From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 04:45:13

It looked so kosher that I nearly clicked to reply, but then I hesitated,
and finally I assumed that the challenge was a fishing device for my email
address and didn't I didn't reply, and marked it as spam to Cloudmark.

I note that Cloudmark then automatically marked other similar messages as
spam, so I conclude that many other people have also come to the same
conclusion and marked it as such.

It MAY be well-intentioned, but I think it has already backfired on the
sender.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]