From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 17:44:37

On 6/27/06, JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello Felipe,

Hello Joaquin,

[snipped]

> I'm not completely sure where you're having trouble,
> but I guess it's in how to use composite_key_compare
> (introduced at http://tinyurl.com/acw5v at the end of the
> section.) So, if your record class is something like:

It is exactly what I was looking for! I believe I missed that part.
And I still see the syntax a little confusing, but after you know what
it does it is really easy to use anyway.

[snipped]

> [I guess you mean "dependent".] Well, sorting by pointer value
> makes all entries under the same directory (i.e. with the same
> "dir" pointer) to be kept together. What it's platform dependent
> is the order in which different directory clusters appear, but
> the example does not make any assumption about that. Have I
> explained this sufficiently clear? (I'm not sure I made my
> point through.)

Yes, clear. But the order shouldnt be something predictable?

[´snipped]

> Thanks for using Boost.MultiIndex. Best regards,

Thank you for the very fast response! Great library!

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida