From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 05:42:40

Hello,

I guess I'm not quite ready to request a formal review for the Exception lib
I wrote, but because of the initial interest in it I do want to propose
adding it to Boost. So I wrote documentation, and adapted the source code to
Boost. Please check it out:

http://www.revergestudios.com/exception/exception.htm

If you click Download on that page, you can get a .zip file with the source
code, tests, and an example, complete with Boost Build Jamfiles. All of the
Exception lib code is contained in boost/exception.hpp.

The code has been tested with msvc 7.1, 8.0 and gcc 3.4.4.

Peter Dimov mentioned the system_error proposal from Beman Dawes. I will
read it carefuly and will think how it can be integrated with the Exception
lib.

Thanks,
Emil