From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 16:29:40

Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> NOTE: I only uncommented "using msvc ; " in user-config.jam -- please
> let me know if there are other things that might be helpful to make
> sense of the stuff posted above.

Please mention what version of Boost in CVS you are using. Is it the
HEAD or RC_1_34_0 branch?

Please mention more details as to what it failed to do. Like which
headers it failed to copy. I know we can likely figure out what failed
ourselves but knowing ahead of time speeds up fixing the problems.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything