From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-30 14:43:08

Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:55:09 -0400, David Abrahams
> <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>Enclosed is one easy simplification step.
>
> Thanks. I'm now testing the very simple variation attached. What
> disturbs me with VC6 is that, either with the two versions you gave
> and with the one enclosed here, once you put the function template in
> the boost namespace you can't name it without qualification, despite a
>
> using boost::dimension;
>
> A using directive works but... Hoping this a known issue with a know
> workaround...

It's just the way explicit template args work in vc6. You might need
an alternative interface that allows the explicit passage of
mpl::int_<d>().

Here's a version without remove_bounds. Unfortunately the diagnostic
is poor in the case of failure. I'm out of time on this one, but
maybe you can improve it.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting