From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-02 13:23:57

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Done. I changed the Jamfile.v2 so that RTTI is turned off only when
> building the individual object files not when linking the library, nor
> when linking to other libraries (i.e. filesystem).

PS. I also put back in the disabling of warnings for the cpp_re source
that was present in BBv1. But I noticed that other files generate
warnings. So you might want to look at those and perhaps add to the list
of sources to disable warnings for.

Of course, again, accounting for such things in code is better as it
doesn't rely on Boost.Build.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything