From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-02 15:10:41

Kon Lovett wrote:

>> Even Python's string, which has a *lot* built in, doesn't try to
>> handle the regex stuff directly.
>
> I smell Objective-C.

I know nothing about Objective-C so any resemblance is coincidental.

> In which School of Philosophy is Boost?
>
> Perhaps a 'convenience' namespace where "fat" types can live.

It's against the Boost/C++ way...no doubt. See my reply to Dave for more
details. It may never see the light of day in Boost, but I'm finding it
useful so it seemed like I should share -- especially since it's been awhile
since I've contributed any code outside of date_time.

Jeff