From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-02 15:37:49

Hello,

After the promising initial interest in the Exception lib I wrote, I ported
the source code to Boost, and posted a link to the documentation. But so far
there has not been even a single reply to my post :|

I am not quite sure how to inerpret this... Is it "go ahead, we'll discuss
the details during the formal review process"? Or is it complete lack of
interest for adding such a library to Boost?

I'm even more puzzled because my initial post did get a bunch of responses,
without even having posted source code or documentation!

Anyway... Here is the link to the documentation again:

http://www.revergestudios.com/exception/exception.htm

If you click "download", you'll get the source code, as well as an example
and a test suite, complete with Boost Build jamfiles.

Thanks,
Emil