From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-10 15:35:23

Peter Dimov wrote:

> > Not sure what we can do about this but:
> >
> > #include <boost/shared_array.hpp>
> >
> > doesn't compile when Boost.TR1 is added to the include path.

> The above compiles for me.

I started migrating our projects over to Boost TR1 this weekend.
First pass was array, shared_ptr and regex.

Generally everything went fine, although I kept hitting problems with
shared_array unless I #include <memory> before it - some problems with
detail::shared_count.

Otherwise very happy with the results. Around 100 projects and 1000
files updated, compiled and run pretty much straight out the box.
[Using Borland 2006 and MSVC8]

Will be taking a stab at bind next weekend, along with
reference_wrapper, mem_fn - so hoping any circular header dependencies
in <functional> are sorted soon <g>

Probably won't try migrating function as we are predominantly using
Borland compiler still - so no TR1 feedback here.

Likewise, our main use of tuple is for tie-ing pairs, which is the
failing test case for Borland compiler :?(

--
AlisdairM