From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 11:13:32

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:51:34 -0400, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Having the same subject line does not necessarily cause messages to be
>grouped in a proper threading mail/news reader. I believe that's done
>by the "References:" header or something.

True, I forgot about that :) Newsreaders usually let you choose what
do to when the subject changes (a typical case is when you hit 'Reply'
and then change it to "New topic [was: ...]" --new subject but same
thread as far as can be inferred via the reference header). About
Nabble, Gmane and others I don't know.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]
[    resume:  available on request      ]