From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-21 16:08:46

On Jul 21, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Jody Hagins wrote:

> I know something even BETTER to fix with the list...

> People who put the list on auto-responder. I just got the following
> email...

[ugh]

> Seriously, this happens every now and then (I do not post often, so I
> can only assume it happens more frequently to Dave and the others). I
> also understand that it is always a mistake. However, since they
> ignore
> the Reply-To address, and reply straight to me (and you), what can be
> done?

The bad news is that the only way we've found to combat this problem
is to have a moderator turn off mail delivery for this person. So,
you'll need to wait until a moderator posts to the list, gets annoyed
by the auto-responder, and turns off Christian's mail delivery.

The good news is that I'm a moderator and I'm *really* grumpy today ;-)

        Doug