From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-22 05:04:16

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:57:06 +0200, Gennaro Prota
<gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I'm not a layer

LaWyer :-)

>[...]
>
>If we talk about *pure opinions* (for what they are worth) I'd like
>"subject to" or "subject to the terms of".

I forgot "Released under", which also looks attractive. And BTW, I've
never liked the fact that the local LICENSE_1_0.txt is just called
with its name, while the online version is referred to as "copy", as
if it were, so to speak, a second class version. I'd rather say:

  "See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt, or
   http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt"

Pedantically,

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]