From: Christopher Eltschka (celtschk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-23 11:48:19

David Abrahams schrieb:
> Christopher Eltschka <celtschk_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams schrieb:

>>> std::rel_ops is absolutely useless.
>>>
>> Why?
>
> Because ADL will never find the operators for any type.

Did you read my header, enclosed with my original mail, together with my
explanation? And if so, could you please tell me what's wrong with it?
Because IMHO it achieves exactly what you just claimed to be impossible.
It apparently works quite well with g++ (gcc version 4.0.2 20050901
(prerelease) (SUSE Linux)), and I don't see why it shouldn't.