From: Paul Giaccone (paulg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 09:04:36

Thank you, that makes things a lot clearer, not just for me but for
others too, I'm sure. The extra information is very illuminating.

Sorry if I sounded stern - I should really have put a smiley or two
somewhere in my post. Please cut these out and apply them where you
wish: :-) ;-)

Pace Gennarus, nunc lector ille gauisus est. (Translation: "Peace
Gennaro, this reader is happy now.") (Pardon my dodgy Latin.)

Paul