From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-24 11:10:27

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:34:06 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Kohlhoff
<chris_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Hi Beman
>
>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> * Class error_code now supports additional categories of
>> errors, such as those that may bubble up from asio. I'll be
>> watching for for a response from Chris to make sure this meets
>> asio's needs.
>
>Looks good! I have just uploaded a version of asio that has been
>modified to use error_code and system_error where appropriate.
>It's in the vault, in the System directory.

Hi Chris,

long time I wanted to ask this: why do we use the vault rather than
the boost sandbox? Wouldn't the latter make our lives much easier?
After all, once a library is finalized we could even delete it from
there, if pollution is a problem, but at least we would have a clear
view of the changes and a straightforward way to get the latest
version without having to remember that a new one was announced on the
list :-)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]