From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-26 02:07:16

Bruno Martínez ha escrito:

> Hi.
>
> There was a discussion long time ago[*] about how to convert a pointer to
> an object contained in a multi index set to the corresponding iterator.
> Has there been progress in this area?
>
> [*] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/136418/focus=136972
>
> Regards,
> Bruno

Hello Bruno,

This feature will be provided in Boost 1.35, as I ran out of time to get it into
Boost 1.34 before feature freeze. Unfortunately, given the slow pace 1.34
is being released at, I don't think we can expect 1.35 before 2007. If you
are in need of this feature now, please tell me so, I can instruct you on how
to write it and plug it into your local copy of Boost.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo