From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-01 07:56:13

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:56:08 +0100, "John Maddock"
<john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I don't know, but we should have some - possibly minimal - docs for this new
>BOOST_WORKAROUND too.

Sure. The old version had an explanation directly in its source file.
If there are no objections I'll do the same for the new one.

>You're welcome to put everything under libs/config,
>but I've no idea if that's the best place.

You know, I ask just because CVS makes it annoying to move files
around, at least when they have a significant edit history. Thanks for
the directory hospitality :-)

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]