From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-05 14:47:45

> "Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

>>> Aleksey's point here is that you are now advocating *more*
>>> specification, which contradicts your subject line.
>>
>> Nope.
>
> Yep.

Nope. I am still advocating removing the next prior requirements, hence the
title of the thread.

>> Having next prior as requirements but not the usual operations on integers
>> strikes me as odd.
>
> Yes, but that's not necessarily a good criterion for determining what
> should be a concept.

mpl::bool_ is stated to be a model of mpl::IntegralConstant, but exercising the
requirements on it results in a failure to compile. Maybe the mismatch is
acceptable to you, but I don't find it satisfactory.

regards
Andy Little