From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-05 15:04:06

> I see that you have chosen the "core" set of the previous paper menu.
> You have discarded other more advanced features like "pairwise
> expansion"? This feature was _very_ interesting to implement perfect
> forwarding and in-place constructors.

Oooops! I see in the paper that perfect forwarding is present along with
other features but are not explicitly listed. I thought that "core"
features was N1704's "Common cases" prepackaged features option. Could
you say which features of the N1704's list have you implement or plan to
implement? The full list was:

-> Basic variadic templates
-> First-class parameter packs
-> Initializer lists are parameter packs
-> Ellipsis operator for classes
-> Length of parameter packs
-> Get Nth element for parameter pack
-> Arbitrary expansion
-> Nested expansion
-> Pairwise expansion
-> Folding expansion
-> Arbitrary matching patterns
-> Pairwise matching patterns

Sorry for the previous erroneous mail. Regards,

Ion