From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 12:07:51

Simon Atanasyan wrote:
> If you or anybody else have a questions like 'Is it a bug in Sun
> C++?' or 'Is it a known bug and when this annoyed big will be fixed?'
> fill free to
> ask me directly :-)

Well in that case :-)

If you have a chance to look at the TR1 library failures that would be a big
help. Almost all the failures all appear to be caused by the appropriate
header files not getting included. The situation here is somewhat different
to normal, because we're trying to replace existing std lib header files, so
that

#include <memory>

includes the Boost.TR1 version of <memory> which forwards on the real
version as well as including it's own extra parts. However, for some reason
the Boost versions of these headers appear not to be being picked up.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

John Maddock.