From: Simon Atanasyan (Simon.Atanasyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 10:22:29

Gennaro Prota wrote:
> Hi Simon, nice to hear from you directly :-) It would be great if you
> could join us or, if you just can't, to inform us of any patch you
> might release against boost sources. It happens sometimes that those
> who have access to the compiler (and thus likely know about your blog)
> are too busy to deal with boost regressions and vice versa. In both
> cases, I guess collaboration will help everyone here, so please
> consider this an explicit invitation :-)

Hi,
I have some tasks aren't related to Boost now. But I will switch to Boost
in a couple weeks or so. I plan to compile Boost 1.34 and development version by
Sun Studio Express (http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/cc/downloads/express.jsp)
and by Sun Studio 11.

If you or anybody else have a questions like 'Is it a bug in Sun C++?' or
'Is it a known bug and when this annoyed big will be fixed?' fill free to
ask me directly :-)

--
Simon