From: Marc Mutz (marc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-09 03:55:31

Hi,

can anyone here shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz -- marc_at_[hidden], mutz_at_[hidden]

attached mail follows:

Hi,

My gcc 4.0 doesn't let me call apply_visitor on an rvalue variant. This is due
to the Variant argument being a non-const reference, I guess. Is this a
deliberate design decision (if so, the rationale should be documented), an
oversight (in that case, it should be fixed), or a compiler bug (highly
unlikely, since all of gcc 3.2 through 4.1 would then have it).

Testcase (== usecase) attached.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz -- marc_at_[hidden], mutz_at_[hidden]