From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-16 03:24:45

Thomas Witt wrote:

> At this point I think it is unrealistic to set a date for the beta as
> far as I can see. I will set a date as soon as we made some
> significant progress. If I can somehow stick your name to the
> outstanding issues expect to be bugged from now on. I guess a
> volunteer for the documentation issues would be very much appreciated.

> Comments?

I feel a target date would be helpful, as when I'm juggling commitments
I'll ultimately order by delivery date. At the moment, there are no
target dates or milestones for 1.34, so it just keeps slipping away.

On my 'to do' list is invistigating and either fixing or marking-up the
failures for the Borland compilers. I also have a couple more test
cases to add to the array library, and a workaround to add for MSVC
(which will not be apparent without the new test cases!)

--
AlisdairM