From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-16 04:42:23

AlisdairM wrote:
> I feel a target date would be helpful, as when I'm juggling commitments
> I'll ultimately order by delivery date. At the moment, there are no
> target dates or milestones for 1.34, so it just keeps slipping away.

Not that I can offer any direct help on fixing the issues (at least
not for a month or two), but why not try target somethign like 10% of
the simple issues per day or something similar? Obviously some of the
failures are beyond the ability to give a firm time to fix, but it
looks like some of the failures are simple enough this might be possible.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |