From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 06:43:12

On 8/17/06, Alex Ott <ott_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> It's looks very interesting. How can i take sources in one bundle?

Thanks.

I've uploaded a couple of archives here:

    http://www.NetBSD.org/~jmmv/process.tar.gz
    http://www.NetBSD.org/~jmmv/process.zip

These also include pregenerated HTML documentation (only as sources in
the repository) in libs/process/doc/html.

Enjoy!

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/