From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 12:40:39

The following two lines don't compile with the EDG 304 based Tru64 cxx
compiler:

#include <time.h>
#include "boost/date_time/gregorian/gregorian.hpp"

The full error message is attached.

It looks like this struct is instantiated with C = char:

namespace boost
{
    template< typename C >
    struct range_const_iterator
    {
        typedef typename C::const_iterator type;
    };
}

I tried adding a full specialization for range_const_iterator<char> but this
didn't help.

Older EDG's seem to have the same problem. Does someone have experience
compiling the date_time library with an EDG-based compiler? I'd be grateful for
suggestions.

Thanks!

Ralf