From: Eric Lemings (lemings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-17 12:27:00

I've been using gcc 4.0 on Mac OS X 10.4 as my development and
test platform. The code should work with gcc 4.x on any platform
but I'm not at that stage of development yet. I do have MSVC
2005 though and should probably get it working with that compile
also.

> That's quite a general criticism, but obviously there is not
> enough detail there either for me to be able to respond to it
> in any meaningful way.

Can you be more specific? What details are you missing? I think
I've implemented and tested everything except the metric prefix
metafunctions.

Eric.