From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-21 11:26:00

First of all, Congratulations and have fun in your vacations :)

On 8/21/06, Bernhard Reiter <ockham_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> At the moment, there is only an unbalanced binary tree (including a
> "cursor" class), a couple of traversal and search algorithms, plus a
> "searcher" adaptor. For more information about the individual
> components, please refer to the documentation at
> http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0057324/php/soc2006/doc/html/

I like your ideas and the approach you have taken. Please continue to
develop the library after the SoC dealine.
I have read your docs and came up with some minor issues.

* Why do you want to change the stl standard way of specifiing unique and non
unique containers? I suggest the use of:

    searcher<tree_t>, mutlisearcher<tree_t>

instead of:

    searcher<true,tree_t>, searcher<false,tree_t>

* Why parity() (a cursor function) returns a int instead of a bool?

> The code can be obtained via svn from
> https://www.boost-consulting.com:8443/svn/main/boost/soc/2006/tree/trunk
> or viewed in a browser at
> https://boost-consulting.com:8443/trac/soc/browser/boost/soc/2006/tree/trunk

The SoC svn have some issues with public access. Can you upload a .zip to
the Boost Vault. I am eager to look at your code.

Best regards
Matias